Happy Katana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum of Happy Katana.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Books

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HardcoreGamer4Ever
Admin
HardcoreGamer4Ever

Favorite Books Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Books   Favorite Books EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 3:15 pm

If you're like me, you love reading. And if you're like me, there are certain books you enjoy more than others.

Two of my favorite books of all time are Nineteen Eighty-Four and Brave New World. Two all time greats in the Dystopian Sci-Fi genre.

I also love, love, love the Harry Potter series. Goblet Of Fire is my favorite in the series.

Some great nonfiction books are All Your Base Are Belong To Us: How 50 Years Of Video Games, Come As You Are: The Story Of Nirvana, Please Kill Me: The Uncensored Oral History Of Punk, and Everybody Loves Our Town: An Oral History Of Grunge.

I love the 1001 Before You Die series. 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die is my favorite, but 1001 Albums and 1001 Movies are great, too.

What are some of your favorites?
Back to top Go down
http://happykatana.wordpress.com
phosphene

Favorite Books Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Books   Favorite Books EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:52 pm

I can't even being to give you a list of books I adore. There are hundreds and all from different genre's. Just a few names from each genre below -

'Good' classic (Pride and Prejudice, The Picture Of Dorian Grey, The Count Of Monte Cristo)

Science fiction (The GONE series, Space Odyssey 2000)

Fantasy (Skullduggery Pleasant, Weather Warden, Odd Thomas, The Sight)

Vampire (The Vampire Lestat, Morganville Vampires)

Horror classics (Dracula, Frankenstein, The Monk, L'Phantom d'la Opera, Brothers Grimm)

Horror (ONCE, The Rats, The Shinning, Misery, Salems Lott, Red Dragon)

Adult Fiction (Patrick Melrose novels, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo)

Shakespeare (Otherllo, Hamlet, Midsummer Nights dream, The Tempest, Coriolanus)

Well, I could go on - but I fear people will tire of my list lol. Feel free to ask questions.
Back to top Go down

Favorite Books
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happy Katana :: Pop Culture :: Reading-
Jump to: